Kari Haas to Appear on “Coffee with a Superstar” Hosted by Tina Mitchell
Tune in to hear about the secrets of Kari’s success!
SEATTLE, WA. October 3 — You are invited to tune in to the next “Coffee with a Superstar” Facebook Live interview with industry leader, Kari Haas of Windermere Real Estate.
Your host, Tina Michell will have the opportunity to share the inside scoop on Kari’s success and how she does it. This is an opportunity for you to hear from the “best of the best” in the real estate space.
Do you want to take your business and life to the next level? If you do, tune in on Monday, October 7th from 11:00 – 11:30AM (PT).
Some of the questions you can look forward to Tina asking Kari Haas during this interview include:
- What do you attribute your success to in 2018?
- What was your biggest challenge last year and how did you overcome it?
- What is your best marketing tip?
- How can the agents listening today take their business to the next level?
Kari Haas has also appeared on Tina Mitchell’s show, The Money Hour on 1150 AM KKNW. In December 2018, Kari discussed Strategies for Success in Today’s Market. Check it out here!
Stay up to date with everything Kari Haas is up to by connecting with her on social media:
Vote Kari Haas in the 2019 Neighborhood Favorites on
Voting is open through July 7th!
Help your neighbors connect with the Kari Haas Real Estate Team to help them sell their house & find their home by voting for us in the 2019 Neighborhood Favorites!
Please use this link to vote for our team directly: https://tinyurl.com/y6j93sny You can also find us when you log into your Nextdoor.com account—or create your new account!—and search for Kari Haas Real Estate Team, located at 100 116th Ave SE, Bellevue.
Voting closes July 7th. If we have received 20 recommendations, on Monday, July 8th we will choose a winner who both recommended us AND left a comment/review to receive a $50 Amazon gift card.
Vote Kari Haas by July 7th!
More about the 2019 Neighborhood Favorites:
- Each year, customers have the chance to vote for their favorite neighborhood businesses in a variety of categories
- The top voted businesses during the 2019 voting period are featured as a Nextdoor Neighborhood Favorite in the Recommendations section of the app
- Winning businesses are awarded a custom window sticker to showcase on their storefront
More about Nextdoor:
Nextdoor is the world’s largest social network for the neighborhood. It enables truly local conversations that empower neighbors to build stronger and safer communities.
Building connections in the real world is a universal human need. That truth, and the reality that neighborhoods are one of the most important and useful communities in our lives, have been a guiding principle for Nextdoor since it was founded in 2011. Neighbors in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Australia, Denmark and Sweden are using Nextdoor to:
- Find a trustworthy babysitter or recommended house painter
- Spread the word about a lost dog
- Organize a neighborhood watch group or quickly get the word out about a break-in
- Share information during a natural disaster
- Receive information from local public agencies
- Find a new home for an outgrown bicycle
- Connect with a trusted real estate agent
Nextdoor is a privately-held company based in San Francisco with the backing of prominent investors including, Benchmark Capital, Greylock Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Axel Springer, and others.
*Information in the “More About Nextdoor” section is from: https://about.nextdoor.com/
- 10 Reasons Kari Haas is Different
- blog roll
- Circle of Friends
- How to get kids to eat a packed lunch
- How to Price your house
- Kari's Blog
- Real Estate Related
- Social Media
- South Seattle
- Tips & Tricks
- To Do before you go on vacation
- Upgrades & Renovations
- Volunteer work
- Winter home maintenance list